Nutrition Coaching: What is that? And how does it work? ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I have developed the Naela method to guide my clients through a 3- or 6 months trajectory. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

These are 5 practical steps to kickstart a lifetime of healthy eating that is fun & enjoyable:⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

  • Nourish⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
  • Activate⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
  • Enjoy⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
  • Love ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
  • Allow⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Nourish

It all starts with Nourish!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Once you realize that food really is medicine, you unlock the door to your ideal health, beauty and well-being. When coaching clients, I focus on foods that nourish you, make you feel energized, fit and strong. They’ll make your skin glow, your hair shine and your nails grow, because that is what nature can do for us! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

There are so many foods out there that can work wonders for you when you fill up your plate with them. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Next to nutrition, we will also work with lifestyle related habits that will help you nourish your body and achieve ideal health. A healthy lifestyle is more than just a healthy diet. Both science and common sense have shown us the importance of sleep, relaxation, movement and support.

 

 

Activate

Knowledge is power. However, without action you won’t receive any results. Throughout the program, I’ll be your accountability partner, keeping you motivated and enthusiastic. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Willpower and motivation are driving factors in your health journey. Together, we’ll find your intrinsic motivation, triggering certain behaviors that naturally feel good to you and do good to your body. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Food alone is not the answer, we will also have a close look at your workout regime and the foods that you can eat to boost your workout and metabolism even more. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

My approach is one step at a time, in order to help you cultivate new habits that you can actually stick to. The Naela Method focuses on sustainability rather than short successes. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Dividing the advice up into chewable pieces, you will be able to easily incorporate the tips and tricks into your life, one bite at the time.

 

Enjoy

Food holds much more significance than just energy or calories. It is a way to connect, celebrate, discover, relax, nourish and enjoy. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I want to help you find that enjoyment of preparing food and eating the right foods that make you feel good. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I am a firm believer of positive nutrition, the principle of adding in instead of crowding out. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Once you found this perfect combination of foods that actually work for your body, there is no need to restrict yourself.

 

 

Love

Throughout the program, we will explore your relationship to food.

Together we’ll identify any limiting beliefs that keep you from realizing your goals. We will dive into your thoughts, influences and emotions around food in order to create change.

My aim for you is to have a healthy and guilt-free relationship with food, in which you permit yourself to enjoy in moderation and lead a lifestyle that makes you feel fantastic. 

 

Allow

This last step of the Naela Method is all about acceptance, balance and allowance. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

If you make conscious choices about what you consume 80% of the time, then it is perfectly fine to enjoy a little for the remaining 20% of the time – that is the mantra that my clients and me live by. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Nobody is perfect and if you really want to create a sustainable lifestyle, eating and living perfectly healthy 100% of the time simply won’t be possible. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I will teach you to intuitively listen to your body and it’s needs as our bodies are true supercomputers, smarter than any machine out there and capable of so much. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

This program is all about allowing some positivity into your diet, which will automatically cut out any unnecessary cravings, kilo’s, thoughts or behavioural patterns.

Recepies you might like

Knowledge

Skip the Diet & Clean Up Your Lifestyle

Read more

Knowledge

Intuitive Eating

Read more

Drinks

Time for Tea

Read more